This website (‘the Site’) is intended for use by distributor partners (‘You’, ‘Your’) who have signed a distribution agreement with Telix Innovations S.A or its affiliates (‘Telix’) worldwide and is intended to provide You information about Telix’s products to support You in the commercialization and distribution of Telix’s product in accordance with applicable laws and for the purposes of Telix’s distribution agreement with You.
Your access or use of this Site indicates Your acceptance of these terms. If You do not accept these terms, You cannot use this Site and You are kindly requested to exit. Telix reserves the right to change these terms without notice. Any modification to these terms will become binding when published.
This statement describes our general data practices. However, where local laws or regulations require that we process information differently, or refrain from such processing, we will comply with the applicable local law.
You acknowledge that the Content is intended to share Telix sample product training and materials for purpose of enabling You to create consistent materials for your contracted territory country or countries (‘Territory’). You are responsible and liable to translate, review and approve the materials and ensure compliance in the Territory consistent with applicable laws, regulations and industry codes.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for, or to override, any professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. As regulations and permitted uses of available treatments vary country to country, You should always refer to local approved product labelling and patient leaflets or healthcare professionals for further information.
Telix is not liable for any third party treatments referenced in this Site or for any Telix product usage prescribed by a healthcare professional contrary to the Territory country approved country labelling.
2. Your use of the Site
This Site is provided for Your personal use only. You may only use this Site and any Content in compliance with these terms, applicable laws and regulations and You may not violate the rights of others. We may withdraw the Site, change its functionalities or Content, or limit or restrict your access to or use, at any time and without notice to you.
In particular, You agree:
Our Intellectual Property
This Site and the Content are protected by copyright, trade mark, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights owned by Telix, Telix company affiliates or third parties. Except as expressly permitted, no portion of the Site or Content, including without limitation trademarks, trade names, and logos, may be reproduced, copied, distributed, modified, reused, reposted, or otherwise exploited in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from Telix and/or the third party rights owner.
Subject to the above you may download, copy and use Content for your personal use only consistent with the terms of Telix’s distribution agreement with You.
Unlawful or Improper Use
You must not access or use the Site or the Content for an unlawful purpose, under any circumstances. Unlawful purposes include but are not limited to:
- uploading, transmitting, accessing or downloading offensive, defamatory, obscene, discriminatory, harmful, unlawful, misleading or deceptive material or material that is in breach of another person’s rights or privacy;
- fraudulent or dishonest purposes; and
- attempting to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site, or to any Telix server, or to any of the products or services offered through the Site by any illegitimate means.
You agree not to:
- disrupt, intercept our electronic information posted on this Site or on any of our servers;
- circumvent the security features of this Site;
- use any robot, spider, screen scraper, data aggregation tool or other automatic device or process to process, monitor, copy or extract any Content without our prior written permission;
- use any device, software, process or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure or bandwidth of the Site;
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula or processes in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the Site.
You are responsible for keeping secret and safe any authorisation code provided by Telix or passwords that you may set up to access the Site. Please notify us immediately if You have any reason to believe that your authorisation code is lost or stolen or there has been unauthorised access to the Site.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Telix from any liability, loss, claim, and expense (including reasonable legal fees) related to Your violation of these terms.
3. Third Party Platforms
The Site and related communications may contain links to third party websites, mobile applications and other platforms. Telix does not vet or otherwise approve the content of any such third-party websites or applications and your use of such websites and applications is entirely at your own risk. To the full extent permitted by law, we do not accept and exclude all liability for any damage or harm that you may suffer from visiting and/or using them.
4. Personal Data
By accepting the terms and conditions, you expressly agree that. We may collect, use and disclose personally identifiable information or personal data in connection with your access and use or this Site in accordance with applicable laws to support your use of the Site, to share product disease or other information which may be of interest to you, to share relevant information relating to the promotion of Telix products or our agreement with you, as required by applicable law and otherwise in accordance with our privacy statement available at https://telixpharma.com/privacy/ (“Telix Privacy Statement”). You may unsubscribe from our electronic marketing communications (emails, SMS or other communications relating to this Site) at any time by following the instructions included in contact us part of the Site or in accordance with Telix Privacy Statement.
For more information about how Telix handles Your personal information and Your rights, please see Telix’s Privacy Statement.
If you provide any personal information about a third party, you must ensure that that third party has first consented to such disclosure based on the Privacy Statement.
5. No guarantee or warranty
To the full extent permitted by law, Telix disclaims all warranties, representations, or conditions regarding the Site and Content, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, whether expressed or implied, or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice.
The Site and Content are provided for as a convenience to you on an “as is” basis informational purposes only, and Telix does not guarantee or warrant the availability, quality, accuracy, completeness, safety, timeliness, appropriateness, or suitability of the Content or of any functionality or services referenced on the Site. In particular:
- While every effort has been made to ensure that the Content is up to date and accurate at the time of publication, it must not be considered complete or comprehensive.
- Telix does not guarantee that this Site (or the facilities it make available) will function as intended without interruption or delay and/or will not cause damage or are free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors. In relation to any device which you use to access the Site, Telix recommends that you obtain and maintain up-to-date virus, security and intrusion prevention and scanning software which is specifically designed for the relevant device.
6. Our liability
To the full extent permitted by law, Telix and its directors, employees, agents and contractors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses, liabilities, claims or expenses or whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with your access to and/or use of this Site or Content, however it arises, whether under statute, for breach of contract, or in tort, negligence, equity, or otherwise.
7. Governing law:
Any matter arising in connection with this Site will be governed by the laws of Belgium and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in Brussels, Belgium.
Last updated: 3 December 2021